Landscape Gardeners UK
Landscape gardeners work by designing and maintaining gardens. This can be from simple lawn mowing, to designing secret gardens, patios, flower beds, orchards and much, much more. Landscape gardeners operate all across the United Kingdom.
Landscape Gardeners UK Companies
There are many landscape gardeners UK companies, some are large companies with multiple employees but most are companies that have only a few members of staff. Many landscape gardeners UK companies would be happy to design your garden, turn the design into reality and then remain involved in the upkeep and maintenance of the garden.
Some of the best know landscape gardeners UK companies are:
- Timotay Landscapes Ltd, based in Wollaston, specialises in design and construction. They work for private customers as well as for large commercial companies, such as building companies who need to design the gardens on a new housing estate.
- Addington’s is said to be Northamptonshire’s number one landscape gardeners UK company. They have been operating for over 14 years and their staff are fully trained and knowledgeable on all aspects of landscape gardening. Of course, they have all necessary insurances in place such as public liability insurance, giving you peace of mind.
- The Garden Builders, offering garden design in London have won two APL awards in 2011 and are experienced in all forms of garden design, from roof terrace gardens to large estates.
- Floral & Hardy, based in Bromley, offer many different types of garden designs, including eco friendly garden designs and tropical garden design.
- Jonathan Mark Garden Design, pride themselves on their transparent service as a landscape gardeners UK company. There are never any hidden charges, work is guaranteed for 10 years and professional CAD design software is used when designing your new garden.
Estimated Costs of Landscape Gardeners UK Companies
The cost of landscape gardeners UK will vary depending on what work you require. Generally, prices can vary from around £700 to several thousand pounds. It is important to remember that the cost is driven by the amount of work that is done on your garden. Generally, a landscape gardener will start with a survey of your area and hold a discussion to scope what you like and require. Following this, the design will be produced and work will then commence if you accept the design.
How to Find Landscape Gardeners UK
Finding landscape gardeners UK should be quite easy to do, as there are many different companies available for you to choose from. Most companies will also advertise their service on their work’s vans. However, it is always a good idea to find some trusted recommendations by speaking to people who you know and who may have used landscape gardeners UK services in the past.
So, if you want to redesign your garden into a tropical oasis or a sustainable eco friendly paradise, or into a wonderful play area for your children, you are sure to be able to find a landscape gardeners UK company that will meet all your needs and requirements.
↑ Back to Top